Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday

I've been following Hey Harriet and her super Shadow Shot Sundays for ages so now that I've gotten my A into G it's about time I play along. 

Today is cold, grey and drizzly in West Berkshire (surprise, surprise) so a shadow shot from sunnier days is most appropriate.

The picture was taken during my one month cargo ship journey from Shanghai to Valencia, I think this was about the Red Sea. The shadow is the hand rails around the pool. It was hot and sunny, even the sea water in the swimming pool was hot, too hot to be refreshing.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really neat photo! Thanks a bunch for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. I'm not sure why you couldn't see the Mr Linky (he sometimes vanishes to make a cup of tea I think :) but I've just added your link now. Have a great week!

    Having trouble leaving a comment here. Trying again. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete