Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Much Love Monday

 Ok, so actually it's Tuesday but I didn't finish work till 20 minutes before the end of Monday. So for Much Love Monday I rummaged around my travelling photos to find this picture I took in Japan of a taxi in Kyoto. Which reminded me I do love taxi rides.


I love taxi rides, they make me feel like such a grown up! Sitting in the back seat so the taxi driver can't have his wicked way with me (thanks Mum), making small talk about how their night/ day's going, nervously watching the price clock up. Makes it sound like I don't but really, I do enjoy a good taxi ride.

Even in Japan where I couldn't speak the language I managed to end up in a taxi with an English speaking driver who had always wanted to move to Australia which is close enough to home to be awesome and reassuring in foreign lands.





No comments:

Post a Comment