Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Notebook

Here's my notebook (well, what I decided to show of it). My lovely little (not really little) brother got it for me in China, I started using it when I started getting ready to leave the Home Country and it's been with me all along the way, including in China it's Mother Country (more commonly referred to as the Mother Land). I use it for everything, lists, addresses, phone numbers, directions, storing random pieces of paper, drawing, making notes..

I've decided to use each page (that I chose to document) as a starting point for a post. But first I'm going to plonk them all in, in front to back order which is not necessarily chronological order.

























































Oh yeah and the photos are somewhat average due to my somewhat average digital camera on 1600asa, fading sunlight and my intense dislike of flashes. Also note the helpful page holder-downers my wallet, a pack of Totoro playing cards and my seeing eye glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment