Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whoops

Whoops, I've been distracted. The cape was dragonified and went down well. But then it was crazy busy at work and I had to get Christmas presents sent home and I decided to buy a car and the list goes on. Oh, and there was snow, HUGE distraction.

So here are some photos from my latest film to be processed, there was another one in between which I haven't put up yet but I will, maybe. And then I'll get back into Notebook analysing action!

 Wee footprints in the snow/ some sort of weird accident with how they cut up the frames/ me opening up the back of the camera to check that I still can't rewind film. Awesome.
 More film cutting/ Film exposing good times!
 The melty snow on the tarmac kind of looks like sea-foam on black sand. Maybe a New Zealand summer and England winter have their similarities.
 I hopped off the bus early, I was so excited about the snow on the brick wall.
 Snow in the forest, I can't believe how much it has changed since I arrived, two and a half months and the forest has gone from full green tress - autumn colours - snow!

I was quite enchanted by the snow shadows left on the gravestones. I don't know the technical term.


I'm being very methodical in noting down the shutter speeds and apertures of photos I take so I can work out what is and isn't working why. And I think I'm getting better at focusing, so now I just need to learn to successfully rewind and remove the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment