Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Party Fun Times!

I'm going to London to party with VERY good friends, who I miss WAY too much. I'm catching the train tomorrow morning and am VERY excited! I also love catching the train - bonus. And I'm going to bicycle to the train station, I love bicycling - bonus. Here's some photos I have taken from train rides so far this year.
 Lower Hutt - Wellington.
 Woollongong - Sydney.
 
 Freemantle - Perth.
 Xian - Yulin.
 Xian - Shangai.
 Reading - Bournemouth.
 Bournemouth - Reading.

There were supposed to be more pictures but I am tired. There have been many, many more train journeys. And I always over do the train photo thing. Hopefully by limiting myself to film for a wee while there won't be so much to sort through. And they will all be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment